Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Academic Article Summary Revision

In my academic articles summary I had to revise many things. First of all I proofread my paper and realized that I had made many spelling mistakes. I went through and fixed those errors. Then I used spell check to make sure that I found and corrected all the spelling errors. I decided to add the names of the authors and titles to each of the articles summaries. A few of my sentences had poor wording and grammar, which I caught and corrected in my final articles summary. In the first draft of the academic articles summary I forgot to add a works cited page. I made sure to add this in my final draft of the paper. I didn't need to add too many new ideas to the final paper, however I went through and added a few of my own opinions to each of the paragraphs. Overall, the rest of my paper did not change much from the draft to the final result. Other than proofreading and correcting the minor errors, and adding a few sentences here and there, nothing changed very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me