Interesting topic. I think some of the questions could have had more specific answer choices. Also, you should ask if they have ever owned a dog, not just currently.
The topic is one that I can relate to because my cousins have 2 pitbulls. At first I was skeptical but they get along great with my toddler newphews and so far have been great. Your questions were good, maybe #10 could ask to explain the answer to see why answered yes/no
I like this topic a lot. I know this is a very controversial topic in my home town of wyandotte so it was very interesting to read something i can relate to. I think your doing a very good job with the type of direction your going in with your questions. Keep up the good work!
Interesting topic. I think some of the questions could have had more specific answer choices. Also, you should ask if they have ever owned a dog, not just currently.
ReplyDeleteThe topic is one that I can relate to because my cousins have 2 pitbulls. At first I was skeptical but they get along great with my toddler newphews and so far have been great. Your questions were good, maybe #10 could ask to explain the answer to see why answered yes/no
ReplyDeleteIt was a good survey. I never realized how people view pit bulls. The last question was a little confusing. Good job, easy survey to take.
ReplyDeleteI like this topic a lot. I know this is a very controversial topic in my home town of wyandotte so it was very interesting to read something i can relate to. I think your doing a very good job with the type of direction your going in with your questions. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete